The accommodation is all on one level. There are four double bedrooms with two bathrooms. The kitchen is spacious and fitted with all modern conveniences including microwave oven, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. The house has full central heating and hot water and the living room has an open hearth so that a welcoming fire can be stoked in more chilly seasons and is perfect at the end of an active day out on the hills.
This is an fantastic holiday location and the house is a great home from home with all modern amenities.
Achiltibuie and An Taigh Soluis are our second homes and we love them, so we would ask all our guests to treat the house as you would your own and to leave it as you find it. No smoking or dogs in the house please and we ask that you report any breakages to us on leaving, so that we may replace items for our own use or for our next guests. We ask for a booking deposit at the time of booking which will be refunded after the house is checked by our housekeeper. We include a bedding changeover and cleaning in our quoted charges which is a cost charged to us based on the local rates in this extremely sparsely populated location.
Our full Terms and Conditions of Booking are here to view.
Achiltibuie is a sparsely populated and remote crofting community and relies on fishing, crofting sheep and cattle, so please remember to close the few gates you find behind you and minimise your impact on this area which is located in a UNESCO Geopark and one of the last wild places in Europe. Local businesses are always pleased to welcome you, so refer to local links on our pages and shop locally if you can.
- 4 Bedrooms. Two bedrooms with Kingsize double beds, a twin bedded room with two single beds and one bedroom with a double bunk bed, sleeping a total of 8 and all are fitted with quality pocket sprung mattresses and quality bed linen.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer and all you need to cook for 8 people.
- 2 bathrooms, one with a bath and one with a shower.
- Comfortable living room and dining room to seat 8 people.
- Secure store room for bicycles available on request.
- Full central heating & hot water with open fire and hearth.
- House fitted with Smoke and Co2 Alarms.
- Private driveway, with gated off-road car parking.
- Secure fenced garden.
call or e-mail us for booking, availability or to enquire
- Telephone: (0044) (0)774 7721635
- E-Mail us using the contact form below for bookings or questions.
- Or Contact us on Facebook
- Look at our Bookings Calendar below for our current availability:
- A stay at An Taigh Soluis can be booked directly with us and pay by bank transfer in £ GBP, or alternatively by credit cards in £ GBP and most other currencies through the following holiday websites secure payment systems. These payment portals charge a booking fee:
- All inclusive heating and electricity for your stay.
- Towels and bedding for the booked party and cleaning at the end of your stay.
- Internet access Wi-Fi connection to the internet for your stay.
- Travel cot & high chair for our younger guests available on request.
- HD "Smart" Television with Freeview DVB.
- Blu-ray and DVD player.
- Hi-Fi music system.
- Wii Games console and games.
- Second Freeview DVB TV/DVD/CD player in the twin bedroom.
find us on social media
an Taigh soluis, ACHILTIBUIE, SCOTLAND
holiday home rental
Weekly Rates for 2017 & 2018
|Dates||Description||Price per week|
|January to December except weeks below||Basic Week.||£750.00|
|31st March to 14th April Spring Term Holiday||Spring Term Holiday.||£900.00|
|1st May to 30th June - High Season||High Season||£850.00|
|1st July to 2nd September - Peak Summer Holiday Season
||Peak Summer Holiday Season||£950.00|
|3rd September to 28th October - Late Summer & Autumn||Late Summer & Autumn||£800.00|
|23rd December to 6th January - Christmas & New Year||Christmas & New Year||£950.00|
|Our charges per rental include normal
Cleaning, bedding and changeover fees which are included at
There is a returnable deposit paid on booking.
|£ Included above
an Taigh soluis, ACHILTIBUIE, SCOTLAND
HOLIDAY HOME - SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION
This corner of the Scottish West Highlands is a largely undiscovered haven for nature and wildlife and one of the most spectacular parts of Scotland.The North Coast 500 route just misses Achiltibuie and the Summer Isles, but a short detour along the "Wee Mad Road" past Stac Pollaidh and the many Lochs bring you to the villages, coast and mountains of Coigach. In Coigach you can look out across the Summer Isles and enjoy breathtaking vistas practically everywhere you look. The people are friendly and you'll always find a welcome in the villages. Ceilidhs, highland dances and traditional music events in the area are a regular feature during the summer, and you will often be encouraged to join in!
Coigach and the Summer Isles are located in the Northwest Highland Geopark and you will find no shortage of adventures, whether they be on the hills, near the lochs, on the beaches and in the sea, or in the villages. Once you've experienced the place, you will always want to return.